Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Alternative Wife - A Sweet Escape


How I felt this morning...when look out to about 5 feet of snow.

Since, most of the showrooms I usually visit have been closed for two days, because of the snow -- I have been able to have a bit of time to check out the blogosphere. One I am really loving is is Alternative Wife, the photos read like a La Perla advertisement, and the blogger Dawn seems lovely. All photos below are via the Alternative Wife, check out the blog here - it's a like a romantic escape with dashes of pinks and pretty things!

Just love this whole look...
My French Bed....of course.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kristine! You are so sweet! Hope you have a wonderful day today. At least the weather's finally better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dawn is the best! and you just articulated her site so well... la perla ads are the perfect feel for her site!!!

    ReplyDelete