Monday, March 30, 2009

Fuchsia Finds







Alexander McQueen

Hot Pink and Fuchsia are all the rage this spring/summer 09. Which I am very excited about! I am a pink lady, the color just makes me happy. I realize this is a little "Elle Woods," still have you ever noticed that everyone looks good in this color -- it is a very flattering color on all skin tones!

A couple of weeks ago I had lunch with my friend Harley, after we went by her family run shop, Alan Bilzerian's. I came across the most spectacular fuchsia Alexander McQueen dress. They didn't have the exact one online for me to show, however I did find this fantastic Asymmetric AM dress that is equally a fun and fabulous. Below are some other fuchsia finds!

Stay tuned this week, for an interiew with the fantastic Harley Bilzerian and her stylist tips!





Lanvin, Cold Shoulder Dress


Marc by Marc Jacobs coat, Theory Dress


Marc by Marc Jacobs coat


looking for Fushia for the home? Try BM, 2077-20

No comments:

Post a Comment