Friday, April 24, 2009

Sonoma Misson Inn, My Idea of Heaven



http://www.fairmont.com/sonoma



Last night I booked two flights to San Francisco, to work with a photographer to get some shots of my projects. I SOOO excited, until I realized that I booked it, missing MOTHERS day! Which cannot happen. Anyway, I will need to change the return flight. Point is, I am going to try and get to Sonoma, only a 45 min drive from the city and get at least at day or two in at the Sonoma Misson Inn. My favorite spa get-away! My husband has taken me here a couple times and it is amazing. All interior design done by Suzanne Tucker, http://www.tuckerandmarks.com/, one of my all time favorite designers.
















2 comments:

  1. I have stayed there a few times. I have loved each stay. Of course this was when I was younger and had a job. But I once went with my mother and Aunt and they enjoyed the trip. Ih you'll have a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love it there as well! I have been a couple times, since I lived in SF for about 8 years, it was an easy get away! So excited!

    ReplyDelete