Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pro Shots Ben Gebo, Hollywood Glam Bedroom


A couple of months ago I attempted to take photos of my project on Comm. Ave. The photos came out terrible! The past two weeks I have been gathering photos of my projects around New England, Ben Gebo has been doing my photography. I highly recommend him to any interior designers reading, who need a pro for portfolio shots. Now, if I can just get Ben to go out to San Francisco for me to get photos of my projects out there....that would be perfect. Check out Ben's Work at http://www.bengebo.com/

*Also, included in this post is an additional shoe & accessories closet I designed, which was not shown before. Stay tuned for


coming this Friday!



This is a custom closet I designed, built out from the wall. I did the whole room in the Dorothy Draper style, very bold and glamorous. All the knobs are crystal. Very 1930's Hollywood glam, don't you think...?




This Kim Cattrall shoe closet, was the inspiration for this shoe and accessory closet. This closet before, was a typical two bar plain closet. When I designed this shoe and accessory closet, I took advantage of the over 15 foot ceilings in the room -- for more shoe storage! You can never have too many shoes!



2 comments:

  1. I love the Hollywood glamour! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dorothy Draper style! So glam! Just found your site. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete