Monday, November 29, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana

Did you know DG has junior clothing? I was on the site this past weekend, recovering from a turkey coma, and the junior site is almost too much cuteness to handle, you can check it out here..


NOT that you would need to buy little tots clothing at D&G, I mean really --- we all know this look can be achieved with a simple trip to the Disney store and Gap Kids.


Ok back to big girl clothing...


The fusion of Leopard, Gray, brown and Plaid - I AM IN LOVE.
Very chic, modern twist. I would love to do a library or den with this fabric scheme....

Of course Madonna is featured on the site here in all her cougarific glory.
I love Madonna, but I think it's time to pass the torch...maybe to Lourdes? Keep it in the family.


....haven't had time to look but does DG do make-up? Sign me up for this lip color!


Berry Croc, Lady purse and shoes....loving.

1 comment: