Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Top Two Gradual Self Tanners



Ever since I got sun poisoning on a 2 week sailing trip through the Florida Keys, I have stayed out of the sun. I still have not gone spray tanning, I am convinced I would find a way to mess it up! Still, I like having a little glow in the summer, these are my two favorite gradual self tanners. They are impossible to mess up and they have no scent.
*Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Cream-Gel for Face
*Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Daily Moisturizer
*Glow Fusion, Micro Nutrient
Also - Tan Towel

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try these- I'm always looking for a new self tanner and there are just so many choices out there. Right now I'm using Decleor Self-Tanning Milk from Sephora but it has a funky smell to it, so I'm going to check these out- thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete