Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NECN Part 2 - Dining Room Before & After - Artist, Jeffery Terreson


Kristine Mullaney Design, Photo by Michael Lee


Below is the second segment I did for NECN's Style Watch! This dining room in the same floor-through, right off the great-room, seen in the first segment here. 







I blogged about the before & after transformation here. As you can see, I added a huge piece of abstract art in the dining room in place of the French gilded mirror. I was really drawn to this huge abstract piece by Jeffery Terreson, I loved it's vibrant colors and how unexpected it is in this space....

Terreson's dramatic and unique encaustic technique, adds an major texture and color splash in this otherwise very traditional space. It's no wonder Jeffery's gorgeous work is collected by tastemakers such as, Ralph Lauren and Joseph Abboud and many others in the fashion/art world in beyond...

Newbury Fine Arts is one of my favorite local Galleries, they represent Jeffery Terreson -- if your ever in on Newbury Street, you should check out owner Liz Novick's amazing Gallery & collections!

Here are some other pieces of Terreson's I love...










Working with Anna Rossi, and the team at NECN Style Watch,  and the Boston Design center on these two segments was such a blast! Thank you for the great opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment