Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Je T'aime.....juxtaposition

I love the combination of this elaborate Rocco style head-board, enveloped in this stainless steel four poster bed and simple heather gray linens. As you can see from a bedroom project I did here, I love incorporating contrasting elements - it's what make thing interesting!

I may be off in posting till the new year, as we have several dead-lines this holiday season and are putting all of our time and energy into our projects and clients.

2 comments:

  1. Frankly speaking,i don't like it,it seems like in the hospital.But thank you all the same for sharing. And welcome to wedding dresses online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer Wedding Dresses, bridesmaid dresses, beach wedding dresses,my friends welcome to visit and see!

    ReplyDelete