Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Custom bedding has been "all the rage" here at KMD! Fine custom bedding is such a beautiful finishing touch to an elegant bedroom, don't you agree? All of my clients have been loving this unique stamp that they can place on their most personal space.

This bedding I designed just came in and I had to share. Here is a glimpse of the bedding with the other elements in the room....as it will still will be a couple months until my client moves into their new home. This gorgeous cut velvet is being fabricated into large euro shams, which will have a huge "wow" factor!

I can't wait till this bedroom is done in November, so I can share the pictures! Thank you to the ladies at the Patterson Group for taking these beautiful photos!

Bedding, Designed by Kristine Mullaney Design

Tomorrow, I will be featuring a custom piece that I designed through jiamoderne and a line of acrylic occasional pieces soon to be launched.

No comments:

Post a Comment