Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Give 'Em The Old Razzle Dazzle


Jonathan Berger, featured in this months House Beautiful, did an amazing job on this Manhattan flat, which is home to a four ladies, a Woman and her four Children. The home embraces femininity, fun and comfort.

Below is a peak at the home. I love the Ben Moore color above, called Razzle Dazzle. What a statement! This foyer really introduces the rest of the home, with this powerful "girl power" color, then the gorgeous layering of the Antique Italian Rocco console and the beautiful accessories. The feeling is casual elegance, with a little quirky -- and the unapologetic color is brilliant!




4 comments:

  1. I loved this house too. I really love all the pink and the mix of patterns, everything is done so well. I wish my BF would let me have more pink in the house, but he is not a big fan of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pops of pink and that wallpaper is so pretty. Definitely a fun house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink really is fun, and keeps the mood from being too stuffy. I also love the mirrors on the kitchen cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for a pink to paint the front door of my home and when this issue of House Beautiful arrived, I found it!http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027857&id=1104312305&saved#/album.php?aid=2027857&id=1104312305

    ReplyDelete