Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Z Gallerie, Outdoor projects

I needed to share this tent from zgallerie http://www.zgallerie.com/
Also, I listed some other interesting and affordable accessories from Z Gallerie below. These store are out west, however you can order online.

I am using this tent for an outdoor space on a roof-deck in the back bay. I did large pillows in this Zebra Print, Trina Turk fabric, see below! I am working on another smaller outdoor area with CB2 outdoor pieces and more Trina Turk fabric sprinkled in! SO FUN!

Trina Turk, indoor/outdoor fabric in Zebra (*comes in lots of colors)
Dragon Book Holders...Anyone?




Cool Stool.


I love elephants!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that was my roof deck you were designing, that tent and those pillows are going to look amazing! I would love to be there right now enjoying this ONE nice day we are having :)

    ReplyDelete