Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sisley, Townhouse Revamp


Christine d’Ornano London townhouse is just fantastic, I love the eclectic, playful and "acquired" look of her London Town House. Don't you...?
These modernist chairs by Joe Colombo looks like it could be straight from the Jetsons living room. Still, I am kind of in love with it! It looks very enveloping and I am loving the juxtaposition to the antique ormolu -encrusted desk. Christine runs the UK division of her family's company, Sisley so I am sure she spends many days at this desk...
...the painting is by Marc Quinn and it really gives a punch of color to the space - it demands attention.

Joe Colombo, Elda Chair
Definitely interesting....


I need a round table in my life! The yellow chair are just a burst of sunshine.








Cuteness

I love fabric walls...it's so French! This is a pattern from Osburn & Little, used in her little girls room. Layered, yet modern.



This french wine tasting table, with the industrial lights is just so fun and casual - perfect for everyday.


Here are some of my favorite "liquid gold" products from Sisley















Christine d’Ornano used to be a fashion buyer for Saks -- and as you see she has great style.
Christine, if your reading this please let me know where you found that royal blue dress - it's fabulous - just like your townhouse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment